Explain the process of audit planning to determine risk assessments and an overall audit strategy;.
1.1- Identify and distinguishbetween tests of controls,substantive tests oftransactions
and substantive tests of balances.
1.2- Identify and understand when the auditor will undertake substantive audit
procedures in response to specific assessed risks of material misstatement.
1.3- Understand how assertions relate to accountbalances
1.4- Understand how to select the most efficient and effective combination of audit
procedures that allows them to achieve the audit objective
1.5– Active participation in an “audit team context” with professional group
1.6- Co-operationwith fellow studentsto produce a joint assignmentin a report format
on time and to a high standard along with power-pointslides.
The following Unit Learning Outcomes are applicable:
1. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the reporting requirements of auditing
standards relating to auditors’ reports.
2. Explain how the audit planning process directs the auditor to obtain adequate
evidence to support audit findings and address the importance of materiality in an
3. Explain the process of audit planning to determine risk assessments and an overall
4. Explain the auditors’ obligations with regards to understanding the client’s
business and internal controls, and assessing business risks.
5. Achieve a high level of competence in applying prescribed auditing techniques in
gathering evidence to satisfy audit assertions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The post Explain the process of audit planning to determine risk assessments and an overall audit strategy; appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.