Develop a Computer/Internet Security Policy.
I need support with this Computer Science question so I can learn better.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You have been hired as the CSO (Chief Security Officer) for an organization. Your job is to develop a computer and internet security policy for the organization that covers the following areas:
- Computer and email acceptable use policy
- Internet acceptable use policy
- Password protection policy
Make sure you are sufficiently specific in addressing each area. There are plenty of security policy and guideline templates available online for you to use as a reference or for guidance. Your plan should reflect the business model and corporate culture of a specific organization that you select.
Include at least 3 scholarly/ peer -reviewed references in addition to the course textbook.
Textbook reference :
Chapter 7, “Security”
Khelf, R., & G-Z, N. (2018). IPsec/Firewall Security Policy Analysis: A Survey. 2018 International Conference on Signal, Image, Vision and Their Applications (SIVA), 1.
Chapter 10, “Information Systems Sourcing” pp. 224-234
Buhrendorf, E. (2019). Outsourcing IT is a money-saving cyber safety net for company data. Fairfield County Business Journal, 55(20), 12.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
• Be approximately five pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
• Follow APA6 guidelines. Your paper should include an abstract, introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
• Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least three scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
• Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.