I need help with a Mathematics question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Respond to the following:
Many students find that adding and subtracting rational expressions can be complicated because there can be numerous steps used to solve an equation. Given all these steps, it’s easy to make mistakes, but there are ways to avoid common mistakes. For example, a student might use line paper so that her steps are clear, while another student may know a trick for checking her answers midway through a problem.
- What method or methods do you use to ensure you don’t make small mistakes when adding and subtracting rational expressions?
- How do you stay organized with your steps when you add or subtract rational expressions?
- Does your approach seem to work well? Why or why not?
- -Posts well developed answers that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the concept
- -Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.
- -Use REFERENCES to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments
- -500 words