Benchmark Capstone Change Proposal In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclus.
Benchmark Capstone Change Proposal
In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Students will develop a 1,250-1,500 word (word count does not include references) paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the change proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created (I am not sure what an appendix section is but if you know please add something. I do know it should come AFTER the references)
All reference resources are attached. Please use the Literature Review paper as just a REFERENCE.
Prepare this assignment according to APA Style Guidelines. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric (ATTACHED). Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.