1) Minimum 4 full pages Part 1: minimum 1 page Part 2: minimum 1 page Part 3: minimum 1 page Part 4: minimum 1 page Submit 1 document per part 2)¨******APA norms All paragraphs must be narrative and.
1) Minimum 4 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 8 references not older than 5 years
2 references per part
5) ******************* Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: Pathophysiology 1
1) Identify a cardiac or respiratory issue and outline the key steps necessary to include for prevention and health promotion.
Part 1: Pathophysiology 2
1) Discuss what resources are often necessary for nonacute care for cardiorespiratory issues.
2) Explain how they support patient independence and decrease readmission.
Part 3: Dynamics 1
1) Discuss how professional nursing organizations support the field of nursing and how they advocate for nursing practice.
2) Explain the value professional nursing organizations have in advocacy and activism related to patient care.
Part 4: Dynamics 2
1) Discuss the importance of advocacy as it pertains to patient care.
2) What is the nurse’s role in patient advocacy?
3) Describe a situation in which you were involved with patient advocacy.
4) Explain what the advocacy accomplished for the patient, and what the repercussions would have been if the patient would not have had an advocate.